* Coronavirus * We will be following the latest Advice issued by the Government.
* Coronavirus * We will be following the latest Advice issued by the Government.
Your privacy is our priority.
We are committed to protecting your privacy at all times, in all situations.
This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor with us whether directly via https://www.hertsvintagechina.co.uk
via email or any other means of contact (Direct message, what’s app, messenger etc.)
This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via this Website or via email or any other means of contact you may have with us.
This policy covers the collection, processing and other use of personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”) and the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”).
Information we may collect: -
In operating our Website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
· Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information such as contacting us via the contact us page.
· Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
When you visit our website we may automatically log your IP address, your browser type and your access times. We utilize this information to conduct site performance evaluations, to see where visitors are coming from and to keep track of click stream data (the screens our users visit on our site). This data helps us to determine what content our members find most appealing so that we can maximize your enjoyment of the site. Log files are not tied to personally identifiable information.
We use multiple web analytics tools provided by service partners such as Google Analytics to collect information about how you interact with our website or mobile applications, including what pages you visit, what site you visited prior to visiting our website, how much time you spend on each page, what operating system and web browser you use and network and IP information. We use the information provided by these tools to improve our Services.
These tools place persistent cookies in your browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website. Each cookie cannot be used by anyone other than the service provider (ex: Google for Google Analytics). The information collected from the cookie may be transmitted to and stored by these service partners on servers in a country other than the country in which you reside. Though information collected does not include personal data such as name, address, billing information, etc., the information collected is used and shared by these service providers in accordance with their individual privacy policies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the web browser of your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. The information that is collected is unique to you and only the server that delivered the cookie will be able to retrieve or read its contents.
We use traffic log cookies (via Google Analytics) to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
If you do not want to accept please navigate away from this website, if you choose to continue viewing the website cookies will still be activated. To learn more about how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
To learn more about cookies please visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT? -
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you and to ensure you are who you say you are.
Your name and address information are used solely to process orders unless your prior consent is given. Without your consent, this information will NEVER be sold, given, rented or traded to others for purposes other than order fulfilment.
In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
Your demographic information (gender, date of birth, identity proof etc.) will be used for several security purposes, to ensure you are who you say you are for our own security purposes.
Any data we receive from you is stored securely this data may include your event date, venue, contact information, and details of your event and our dealings together.
Storing Your Personal Data:
Data we store:
This includes your name, company name, invoice address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers and the hire products that you are interested in.
If you provide us with personal details of your partners, family, friends, or other parties involved in your event, we do so on the understanding that you have their permission to enable this contract.
Any other Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
· Venue details
· Dates of your event
· Requirements of your event
· Details of your event, including any other supplier involved contact details
· Images sent to us by yourselves/photographer of your event, these will only be used with your photographer and yourselves permission.
· If you provide us with personal details of your partners, family, friends, or other parties involved in your event, we do so on the understanding that you have their permission to enable this contract.
· Any other nformation provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We do our upmost to make sure that your data is stored securely. When sending information to us through the internet is entirely at your own risk.
What else we may do with the information that we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a hire request.
· To contact you. For example, if you fill out our contact form we will reply.
· Internal record keeping.
· To provide you with services. For example, to send you a newsletter, if you have asked for them.
· To improve our products and services.
· To send out promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
· To customise the website according to up-to date interests.
Disclosing your information
· Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our small team.
· We may also disclose your personal information to third parties involved in the planning or coordination of your event. E.g a fellow supplier working with us.
· Where we are legally required to disclose your information. *To assist with fraud protection (We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.)
Access to Information:
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to email@example.com
Social Media Platforms:
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Herts Vintage Hire
29 Chiltern Road
Tel: 01462 6123127
Herts Vintage Hire may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page on a regular basis to ensure that you are happy with any changes that are implemented.
This policy is effective from 23/05/2018